This recipe is fantastic for a Summer dessert as zero heat is required. It's creamy, refreshing, light and just a little bit of indulgence. Plus, cleanup is also a breeze!
Want The Recipe?
You Will Need
- 1 box of Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 1/2 Cup Cold Milk
- 1 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 Cookies, Crumbled
To Make Whipped Cream
Combine 1 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream,2 Tbsp Sugar & 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract in a large bowl. Stir enough to gently marry everything. That's it for now, but ensuring everything is cold is super important. Next, put the beaters from a hand mixer in the bowl and cover with saran wrap.
Place bowl, in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Once chilled, beat with hand mixer until stiff peaks form. To see what this looks like, have a look at my recipe for Easy Black Forrest Cake .
Some Assembly Required
- Place a layer of the cookie crumble on the bottom of dish or dishes
- Next, add some of the pudding
- Place a layer of cut strawberries on top of pudding
- Top with our homemade whipped cream
- Repeat steps 2,3 &4
- Finish with a final layer of pudding
- Spoon a dollop of whipped cream on top
- Place a halved strawberry on the whipped cream
- Let chill in fridge for one hour