This recipe is fantastic for a Summer dessert as zero heat is required. It's creamy, refreshing, light and just a little bit of indulgence. Plus, cleanup is also a breeze!
Want The Recipe?
Keep scrolling :)
You Will Need
- 1 box of Jell-O Instant Vanilla Pudding & Pie Filling
- 2 1/2 Cup Cold Milk
- 1 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 5 Cookies, Crumbled
This recipe makes 5-6 portions
To Make Whipped Cream
Combine 1 1/2 Cup Whipping Cream,2 Tbsp Sugar & 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract in a large bowl. Stir enough to gently marry everything. That's it for now, but ensuring everything is cold is super important. Next, put the beaters from a hand mixer in the bowl and cover with saran wrap.
Place bowl, in the fridge for 30 minutes.
Once chilled, beat with hand mixer until stiff peaks form. To see what this looks like, have a look at my recipe for Easy Black Forrest Cake .
Now, you will need to prepare the Jell-O Instant Pudding. This is super simple. Just follow the directions on the box. It's literally combining the mix with milk and allowing it to set for a few moments.
Wash and slice up the strawberries any way you like. I personally prefer to cut them into quarters.
Store bought cookies will do just fine here. I had some homemade ones on hand so that is what I used. You don't need to smash the cookies to dust or anything like that. We're going for a chunky crumble. Place cookies in a big Ziplock bag and crush. A rolling pin or even your hands will work just fine.
Some Assembly Required
- Place a layer of the cookie crumble on the bottom of dish or dishes
- Next, add some of the pudding
- Place a layer of cut strawberries on top of pudding
- Top with our homemade whipped cream
- Repeat steps 2,3 &4
- Finish with a final layer of pudding
- Spoon a dollop of whipped cream on top
- Place a halved strawberry on the whipped cream
- Let chill in fridge for one hour