1 . Buy In Bulk
2 . Bargain Hunt
- Look at flyers to find sales
- Visit clearance racks
- Price match
- Take advantage of discount produce with minor imperfections
- Buy private label brands
3 . Frequent Discount Stores
Almost Perfect deals directly with major manufacturers. Prices are kept cheap as items are the result of overproduction, cosmetic imperfections and or packaging changes.
Marshalls, HomeSense and Winners sell brand name gluten-free items at 20%-60% less than you would see in other stores.
Dollaramma has many gluten-free items including cereal, snacks and beverages.
4 . Use Coupons
5 . Shop Online
6 . Use Your Freezer
7 . Look For Naturally Gluten-Free Food
8 . Keep Those Receipts
9 . Grow Your Own Produce
- Taking care of a garden involves exercise and time outdoors
- You will be more likely to eat healthy
- It's a great family activity
- You will learn something
- Gardening is a great way to relax
- You will also save money