Gluten-free snacks are my weakness. Anything that can fit into my purse or jacket pocket is on my radar. Always. It's part of Celiac survival and a necessary habit. No one wants to be in a situation where they're hungry and safe gluten-free food is simply not available. I've been there a couple of times and it's a fun thief, that's for sure. Although finding safe snacks to carry with me is fairly easy, it's a struggle to find snacks that are not always, well, junk food.
Canada is now part of the Love with Food party
Canadian's can choose from 2 subscription boxes
- The Deluxe Box, a sampling of 16-20 new surprise snacks starting at $16.50 USD/month,
- The Gluten-Free Box, a sampling of 10-12 surprise celiac-safe and mostly dairy-free snacks starting at $19.99 USD/month.
Each box comes with a pamphlet that details the items featured for the month. Social media information for the included brands is highlighted as well. I really like this idea! Plus, you will also find a few surprise coupons! Pretty awesome, right?
- They really pack in as many goodies as they possibly can
- Not only is the curated food on the healthier side, it's extremely flavorful as well
- A monthly subscription is a time-saving way to enjoy hard to find gluten-free treats without the hassle of store hopping
- It's a great way to enjoy Celiac safe snacks minus the guilt since everything selected is on the healthier side
- It won't break the bank. That's right, there are no hidden costs and you can cancel at any time. For me personally, that's pretty comforting because we all have different tastes and expectations
- You get to sample an ever-changing selection of great products without a big commitment
- Variety - there is an array of snacks
- Travel-friendly, great for car rides, camping and all sorts of adventures away from home
I loved everything in the box, but I certainly do have my favourites. The Luna Protein Berry Greek Yogurt Bar (soo good, guys!) and Pure Growth Organic Popcorn (totally addicting!) were a fantastic change from what I am used to snacking on.
As someone who travels from time to time, it's important for me to bring along "just in case, safe snacks" so it's pretty convenient that the Love with Food subscription box is full of shelf-stable food. Everything I received is travel-friendly and the only item that requires even minimal effort is the Sorghum Pilaf. It's literally as simple as boiling a pot of water.
Love with Food gives back
* Love with Food provided me with a subscription box to review. As always, all opinions are my own.*