I have never made soup from scratch before so what better reason to give it a shot then this opportunity right here! I had a lot of fun experimenting in the kitchen and even taught myself a thing or two, thanks to trial and error.
Below is my Garden Vegetable Noodle Soup recipe:
1 Carton of Campbell's No Salt Added Ready To Use Vegetable Broth
1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 Tablespoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
5 Mini Potatoes (I used Mixed Little Gems)
1/2 Cup Frozen Edemame
1 Cup Whole Grain Instant Brown Rice
1/4 Cup Gluten Free Pasta (I used Brown Rice Fettuccine)
Prep your desired pasta per the instructions on the box
- Bring 1 Cup of Water to a boil
- Add Rice and stir in 1 Tablespoon of Butter
- Turn off heat and place lid on pot
While the Rice is doing it's thing....
- Prep those Vegetables! Cut Onion, Carrots, Tomato, and Mini Potatoes into bite size pieces. Think small enough to get a variety in one spoonful.
- Add the Vegetable Oil, Minced Garlic and bite size Vegetables, as well as, the Edamame to a large pot and let sweat.
- Cook pasta until al dente (it will finish in the soup)
- Pour in 1 Carton of Campbell's No Salt Added Ready To Use Vegetable Broth
- Add both the cooked Rice and Pasta
- Stir gently
- Add 1 Teaspoon of desired seasonings (ie: Salt and Pepper)
|Garden Vegetable Noodle Soup|
Would you like to win (4) Coupons to enjoy 1 FREE 900ml carton of Campbell's No Salt Added Vegetable Broth?
4 lucky readers have a chance to win 4 of these FPC's each! Enter below through Rafflecopter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway