|Top to bottom: Coated in bread crumbs,|
frying in the pan, and ready to eat =)
- 3 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup of GF flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of your favourite Herb Seasoning or Garlic Powder
- 1 Egg & 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil, whisked together
- 1/2 Cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 of Vegetable Oil for pan frying.
- Tenderise chicken if you like. I placed the chicken breasts in between 2 sheets of wax paper and used mallet to pound them.
- With a sharp knife, cut the chicken breasts into the nugget size of you choosing
- Now you will need 3 separate shallow containers ( I used Tupperware ). For container one, combine GF flour, salt, pepper and seasonings. In container 2 whisk together egg and vegetable oil. In container combine GF bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Place the chicken strips in flour mixture and coat evenly. Next, dip chicken into the egg/vege oil mixture and finally coat the chicken with the bread crumb mixture in container 3.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and place chicken strips on top. Then place in fridge for 30-40 min before frying.
- Heat vegetable oil on med high heat. and add chicken strips. Cook each side until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.